My 2 cents

It's not what you don't know that kills you. It's what you don't know that you don't know that does you in!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Margaritaville, Canada

Man Law - Thoughts from the grill

Friday, August 18, 2006

Movie: V for Vendetta

The following is a short synopsis by yours truly.

This movie is not one of your regular types. V, the protagonist, is locked in an epic struggle with the British government for all the atrocities committed against rebels to their hard lined rule. Natalie Portman complements V as the heroine in the film.

V, a super being in certain ways, under a Guy Fawkes Mask, sets out to exact revenge on the supreme dictator Sutler, the high chancellor of England.

Parts of the movie reverberates the holocaust and Hitler’s reign. I am not surprised at the success this movie has had on rating charts.

Conclusion: Watch it. 2 hrs well wasted!

Welcome to my blog. "Wawaveewa!! I hope you laaike .. it's nice .. i laaaike" (Borat)